Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 Loaf of bread of your choosing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 2 tbs. butter melted
- 1 tbs. dried parsley
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut your bread into a grid pattern, but not cutting all the way to the bottom of the loaf (cut about 90% through but leaving enough space for the bread to stick together). Watch the video for a better visual.
- Taking your mozzarella cheese start to stuff it into the cut cracks of the bread.
- Combine the melted butter and parsley and using a pastry brush, coat the top of the bread.
- Sprinkle the top with some parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted and ENJOY!