Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 -25 minutes
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tbs. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of butter (2 sticks) melted
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line two 12 count muffin tins with some liners (I usually make 18 muffins, so 1 and half tins).
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the butter, milk, eggs, and honey. Mix well using either a hand held which or electric mixer.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix just enough to combine everything together.
- Fill the cupcake liners to the top and bake 20-25 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and crisp, and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool and ENJOY!