Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20-30 minutes
- 5-6 Russet potatoes (cut into quarters)
- 2 tbs. butter (cubed)
- 2 tbs. salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbs. chives
- In a medium sized pot add in your potatoes and cover them with cold water. Add in the salt and bring the potatoes up to a boil. Cook 20-30 minutes or until the potatoes are fully cooked through (use a fork to see if they are soft and easily punctured).
- Drain the water from the potatoes and using a potato masher, mash the potatoes until they are smooth and no lumps are visible.
- Add in the butter and heavy cream. Mix everything together until you get one smooth mixture.
- Garnish with some fresh chives and ENJOY!