Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 12-15 minutes
- 2 puff pastry sheets
- Flour for dusting
- 1 egg (whisked to make egg wash)
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 sprigs of rosemary diced
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line multiple baking sheets with some parchment paper.
- On a floured surface place your puff pastry sheet and roll it out to smooth out the dough a bit.
- Coat the top of the sheet with egg wash. Sprinkle with sea salt and rosemary.
- Cut diagonal stripes about 1 inch in width. Twist and place on your baking sheet. (Watch video for better visual).
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Let cool and ENJOY!