Make sure to watch the video below!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 4-5 minutes
- 24 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermints
- 15-20 oreo cookies
- Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil (this will help the chocolate come off easier).
- Melt half the chocolate chips in the microwave at 15-20 second increments, or using a double boiler on your stove. Make sure to give the mixture a stir after every 15- 20 seconds until the chocolate has melted and is smooth.
- Spread the chocolate on the baking sheet according to your desired thickness.
- Taking the oreo cookies spread them over the chocolate.
- Take the other half of the chocolate chips and melt those in the microwave in 15-30 second increments.
- Spread the melted chocolate over the oreo cookies and smooth the mixture out.
- Sprinkle the top with crushed peppermints and let cool for 1-2 hours in the fridge.
- Cut or break up and ENJOY!