Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups plain Chex cereal
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 light corn syrup
- Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine Chex cereal, pretzels, and coconut.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine butter, sugar, and corn syrup. Cook 4-5 minutes or until the sugar and butter have melted and everything is nicely combined.
- Pour hot mixture into dry mixture and mix well until everything is nicely coated in the sugar mixture.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet and set aside for a few hours for it to set. The mixture will still be sticky, but still delicious nonetheless!