Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: Varies
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups wild rice
- 1 mango peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 tbs. red onion diced
- 1 tsp. fresh mint diced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 4 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. honey
- Juice of half a lemon
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Set aside to cool.
- In a jar or measuring cup add in the olive oil, honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl add in the rice, red onion, and mint. Mix well.
- Top with cooked shrimp and drizzle with dressing.
- Top with fresh mango and enjoy right away or refrigerate and enjoy later.