Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50-60 minutes
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup mint chocolate candies (I like to use Andies)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- In a medium sauce pan over low heat add melt the butter and semi-sweet chocolate. Set aside to cool.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 baking pan with either foil or parchment paper and grease it with non-stick cooking spray.
- To the cooled chocolate add in the sugar and mix to combine. Add in one egg at a time making sure to incorporate well each time. Add in vanilla extract and mix to incorporate.
- Add in the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt). Mix well to combine, being careful not to over mix.
- Fold in mint chocolate and pour batter into prepared baking pan. Bake 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Cool completely and ENJOY!