Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Rest time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup soy nut or peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in all the above ingredients. Mix well and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or table spoon scoop out some of the mixture and form into a ball about the size of a ping pong ball. Place on parchment paper and in an air tight container and store in the fridge.
- Enjoy whenever you’d like.