Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tbs. fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil pasta according to package instructions.
- In a skillet with high sides melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add in the garlic and cook 1-2 minutes or until garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add in spinach, dried basil, salt, and pepper. Cook until spinach wilts (3-5 minutes).
- Add in the pasta and cook in the butter sauce for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top with grated parmesan and fresh parsley and ENJOY!