Make sure to check out the video below!
- 1 ready to bake pizza crust (I like Crescent)
- 12 hot dogs
- 4 tbs. butter melted
- Garlic salt to taste
- Dried parsley to taste
- Preheat your oven to pizza crust instructions and line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Roll out your pizza dough and cut it into 12 rectangular pieces.
- Place a hot dog in each piece and roll the dough around the hot dog.
- Taking a pastry brush, brush the top of your dough with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and dried parsley and bake according to pizza dough instructions.
- Remove from oven and ENJOY!