Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Rest time: 1 hour
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup soy nut or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate (you can substitute it with semi-sweet or dark chocolate for a healthier version)
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with some cupcake liners.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt milk chocolate in 30 second increments stirring after each 30 seconds.
- Pour about 1-2 tbs. of the chocolate into each cupcake liner, enough to coat the bottom of the liner about 1/2 inch or so. Refrigerate until the chocolate sets.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the oats, soy nut butter, honey, coconut flakes, semi-sweet chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Top the set milk chocolate with about 1/3 cup of the oat mixture. Pat down to make sure that the mixture is solid and when you remove it from the cookie liner it won’t fall apart. Refrigerate for 20 minutes and ENJOY!
If you’d like to get fancy melt some more chocolate and drizzle it over the top of the cupcakes. Serve and ENJOY!