Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups cooked white jasmine rice (best to use day old rice)
- 2 eggs whisked
- 2 tbs. light soy sauce
- 1 tbs. oyster sauce
- 1 tsp. siracha sauce
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tbs. fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 cup carrots diced
- 1/4 cup peas thawed
- Pinch of salt
- In a small mixing bowl mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and siracha sauce. Set aside.
- In a medium sized skillet or wok add in 1 tbs. of olive oil. Keeping the heat on medium add in the eggs and a pinch of salt. Cook eggs 1-2 minutes until full cooked through and remove the eggs to a clean plate.
- Add in the remaining 1 tbs. of olive oil along with the diced onion. Cook 4-5 minutes or until onions turn translucent. Add in diced garlic and grated ginger. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the carrots and cook 1-2 minutes to warm the carrots through.
- Add in the rice and cook for 1 -2 minutes breaking the rice up with a spoon. For the soy sauce mixture over the rice and mix well to combine.
- Add in the peas and cook 1-2 minutes to warm the peas through.
- Plate the rice and ENJOY!