Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 6-8 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal (use blender to blend to a powder)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 oz. bar dark chocolate (broken into small pieces)
- 4 oz. bar milk chocolate (broken into small pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the oatmeal, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add in the butter and both sugars. Using a hand held whisk mix well to combine.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and using some elbow grease mix to combine.
- Gradually start to mix in the dry ingredients. Once they are combined fold in both types of chocolate.
- Roll into balls about 1 inch in diameter and place on the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake 6-8 minutes or until the edges are nice and golden brown. Remove, let cool, and ENJOY!