Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45-60 minutes
- 1-2 lbs. baby potatoes (washed and dried)
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbs. dried oregano
- 1 tbs. garlic powder
- 1 tbs. dried diced garlic
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a baking pan with high sides add in your washed and dried potatoes. Drizzle them with some olive oil and sprinkle them with salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and dried diced garlic pieces.
- Using your hands toss everything together. Bake 45-60 minutes depending on the size of your potatoes tossing them 1-2 times while baking.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked through remove from the oven and ENJOY!