Check out the video below!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25-35 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 large granny smith apples diced
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 margarine melted (if you don’t have margarine just use another stick of unsalted butter)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbs. baking powder
- 5 tbs. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add in the melted butter, margarine, and sugar. Mix well with a hand held whisk.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract and mix well to combine.
- Add in the salt, baking powder, and flour. Mix to combine but be careful not to over mix or your fritter will be very tough.
- Fold in the diced apples.
- Using two spoons place about 1/3 cup of filling on the baking sheet about 1 inch apart (watch video for visual). Bake 25-35 minutes until the edges are golden brown or until fully cooked through.
- Dust with some powdered sugar and ENJOY warm or cold.