Check out the video below!
- 1 package Asian ramen noodles (I like to use the MAMA brand)
- 1 tbs. hoisin sauce
- 1 tbs. fried garlic
- 1 tbs. lime juice
- 1 green onion diced
- 1 tbs. cilantro
- 1 egg
- Water according to package instructions
- In a small sauce pan add in the appropriate amount of water and bring to a boil.
- Add in the contents of the package including the flavoring packets. Cook according to package instructions.
- In the bowl you will be using for your noodles add in the hoisin sauce and fried garlic. Set aside.
- Once the noodles are done cooking add in one egg and let the heat from the water cook your egg (watch video for visual). Add in the green onion and cook for an additional 15-20 seconds.
- Transfer the noodles to you bowl with the hoisin sauce and garlic. Add in the lime juice and mix well to incorporate everything together. Top with cilantro and ENJOY!