Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 2 cups peanut butter or soynut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 2 4 oz. bars milk chocolate
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Line a cupcake tin with 12 cupcakes liners.
- Taking one bar on chocolate break it up and put it in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 20 second increments until the chocolate is fully melted, stirring after each 20 second increment.
- Taking the melted chocolate line the cupcake liners with the melted chocolate about half way up (watch video for visual). Refrigerate until set.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the peanut butter or soynut butter, honey, and vanilla. Mix well to combine.
- Taking a scoop of the peanut butter fill in the chocolate cup to just about where the chocolate shell ends.
- Taking the second bar of chocolate melt it in the microwave in 20 second increments. Top with peanut butter with the melted chocolate and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Let the chocolate set and ENJOY!