Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 onion sliced into half moons
- 1/2 cup sliced
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 2 cups Chinese broccoli cut into thirds
- 1 tbs. lime juice
- 2 green onions diced
- 1 tbs. cilantro
- 1 tbs. olive oil (I didn’t have any on hand so I used vegetable oil)
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 tbs. hoison sauce
- 1/8 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbs. oyster sauce
- 1/4 tsp. sugat
- 1 tsp. fried garlic
- Black pepper to taste
- Combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoison sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- In a skillet with high sides add in the olive and onions. Cook 3-4 minutes on medium heat until the onions turn translucent.
- Add in the mushrooms and cook an additional 4-5 minutes until the mushrooms are cooked through.
- Add in the Chinese broccoli and cook for a few minutes until the broccoli has wilted down.
- Add in the snap peas and green onions. Mix well to combine.
- Add in the fried garlic and sauce mixture. Mix well making sure everything is nicely coated in the sauce. Cook 2-3 minutes making sure the flavor soaks into the veggies.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and serve.
- Garnish with some cilantro and ENJOY!