Make sure to check out the video below!
- 8 cups rice crispy cereal
- 8 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup Cadbury eggs broken up
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spray a large casserole dish or baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat add in the butter and cook until the butter melts.
- Add in the mini and large marshmallows. Cook and stir until the marshmallows have melted and the butter and marshmallows have combined nicely together.
- Shutting the heat off add in the the rice cereal and the broken Cadbury eggs. Mix well making sure everything is nicely coated in the marshmallow mixture.
- Remove the mixture from the pot and put it into your baking dish. Let set for 20-30 minutes and ENJOY!