Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45-60 minutes
- 1 package tater tots of your choosing
- 7 large eggs
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbs dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a layer of tater tots at the bottom of a medium sized baking dish and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk your eggs lightly. Add in the chopped veggies, mozzarella cheese, dried parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well making sure everything is coated in the egg.
- Pour the mixture over the tater tots. Bake 45-60 minutes or until fully cooked through.