Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
- 8-10 medium sized potatoes quartered
- 1 polish kielbasa link cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2-3 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. oregano
- 1/2 tbs. black pepper
- 1 tbs. garlic salt
- 1 tbs. dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients above making sure the potatoes and kielbasa are coated in the oil and herbs.
- Place in a medium sized casserole dish, cover with a cover or aluminum foil, and bake for about 60 minutes or until the potatoes are fully cooked through.
- Remove, plate, and ENJOY!