Make sure to check out the video below!
- 1 bag square salted pretzels
- 1 bag milk M&M’s
- 1 bag white/milk chocolate Hershey’s kisses unwrapped
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- On a cookie sheet place a single layer of pretzels.
- Top each pretzel with one Hershey Kiss making sure to center the piece of chocolate.
- Carefully bake 2-4 minutes or until the chocolate is softened enough to stick M&M’s on.
- Remove from oven and place M&M’s into the shape of a flower.
- Place in the fridge to set and ENJOY!