Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook: Will vary on pizza dough
- 1 pizza dough of your choice
- 4 tbs. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 6-8 slices prosciutto
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup washed and dried arugula
- Preheat the oven to the instructions listed on your pizza dough packaging and prep a baking sheet with some olive oil.
- Roll out your pizza dough onto your baking sheet.
- Combine the olive oil and garlic cloves, and using a pastry brush spread the mixture all over your pizza dough.
- Top with the cheese and strips of prosciutto.
- Bake according to package instructions.
- Top with fresh arugula and ENJOY!