Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Cup Cake Materials:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large carrots shredded
- 2 8oz. packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tbs. vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake tin with some liners.
- In a large bowl combine the eggs, sugar, and butter. Mix well.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix well and gradually add in to the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the carrots.
- Scoop the batter into your cupcake liners about 90 percent of the way.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the cream cheese.
- Add in the butter and vanilla. Mix well.
- Gradually add in the powdered sugar. Frost the cooled cupcakes and ENJOY!