Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 1/2 lb. shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 1 shallot diced
- 3 tbs. dry white wine
- 4 tbs. unsalted butter melted
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and prep 2 pieces of aluminum foil to form foil packets.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the white wine, butter, lemon juice, garlic, shallot, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and parsley. Mix well.
- Put several pieces of shrimp into the middle of your aluminum foil. Pour 4-5 tbs. of the mixture over the shrimp. Fold the foil packet to make sure that no air can get in.
- Continue to do the same with another foil packet. Place the packets onto a baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes.
- Remove and open the packet very carefully not to get burned by the steam. Top over pasta, rice, or eat on it’s own and ENJOY!