Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1 onion cut into half moons
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 1 green pepper cut into strips
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 tbs. chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and line a sheet pan with some aluminum foil (this will make for really easy clean up)!
- In a small mixing bowl combine the shrimp, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, oregano, onion powder, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Add the shrimp to the sheet pan and add in the onion, red pepper, and green pepper.
- Roughly toss the veggies with the shrimp coating it slightly in the oil mixture.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until the shrimp is fully cooked through.
- Garnish with some lime juice and cilantro and ENJOY!