Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50-60 minutes
- 4 chicken thighs skin on, bone in
- 1 tbs. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1tbs. garlic powder
- 1tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbs. dried oregano
- 1tbs. paprika
- 1tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Place your chicken into a larger ziploc bag and pour in the seasoning. Shake the bag and make sure the chicken is nicely coated in the seasoning.
- Place the chicken skin side up on the baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees 25-30 minutes and then increase the temperature to 425 degrees and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Plate and ENJOY!