Make sure to check out the video below!
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups shredded hash browns
- 1/2 large onion chopped
- 4-6 large white or bella mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 yellow pepper (or any color) chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and pray a 12 count muffin pan with some cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a skillet add in the olive oil along with your chopped onion. Keeping the heat on medium low cook the onion until it become translucent, about 4-6 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes until the mushrooms start to cook down and change in color.
- Add in chopped pepper and cook for an additional 2 minutes, just to soften the pepper a bit. Set veggies aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add in your eggs and using a whisk beat the eggs breaking the yolks up. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add in the hash brown, cooked veggies, and green onions, and mix well incorporating everything into the eggs.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup scoop the batter into the greased cupcake tins.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until muffins are fully cooked through.
- Serve along toast, avocado, or some fruit (all optional) and ENJOY!