Make sure to check out the video below!
- 1 package small marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup broken up graham crackers
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate eggs of your choice
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Grease a baking tray with either non-stick oil or butter and set aside.
- In a large pot add in your butter. Keeping the heat on medium low cook until fully melted.
- Add in both kinds of marshmallows and cook until all the mini marshmallows have melted.
- Add in cooked popcorn, graham crackers, and chocolate. Mix well to coat everything in the marshmallow.
- Pour mixture into greased pan smoothing it out slightly. Top with sprinkles and set aside for 20-30 to allow the mixture to set.