Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs. sweetened pickle relish
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Smoked paprika for garnish
- In a medium sized sauce pan add in your six eggs. Cover the eggs with cold water about 1 inch over the eggs. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Shut the heat off and leave in the hot water for an additional 5 minutes. Pour cold water over the eggs until they are cool enough to peel and do so.
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolk and using the back of a fork mash the eggs yolks to break them up into itty bitty pieces.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, relish, and egg yolks. Season with Salk and pepper and mix well.
- Scoop mixture into egg whites and top with smoked paprika.
- Enjoy right away or refrigerate and enjoy the next day!