Make sure to check out the video below!
I put in rough estimates for the measurements for this bark but make this your own by changing these measurements. For instance if you like a thicker bark add in more chocolate, or if you like more crunch add in extra M&M’s. Whatever you decide make sure to not only Enjoy the process but also the outcome.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Rest time: 30 minutes
- 2 bars milk chocolate (I used 2 15 oz Hershey’s bar) broken up into pieces
- 1 bar white chocolate or 1 cup white melting chips, broken up into pieces
- 1/2 cup crushed Oreos
- 1/4 cup M&M’s (I used Easter colors)
- Easter sprinkles (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl add in the milk chocolate and melt at 20 second increments, stirring after every 20 seconds.
- Take the melted chocolate and spread it over the baking sheet into an even layer. Top with crushed Oreos and let set int the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl add in the white chocolate and repeat the same process with melting the chocolate.
- Spread the chocolate over the set milk chocolate and Oreos. Top with M&M’s and sprinkles and return back to the fridge to set.
- Break up or cut up into small pieces and ENJOY!