Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40-60 minutes
- 4 chicken thighs boneless/ skinless
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 leak stalk sliced
- 4 tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp. salt, separated in half
- 1/2 tsp. pepper, separated in half
- 1 tbs. turmeric
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tbs. marjoram
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized skillet add in 2 tbs. olive oil and keeping the heat on medium add in the sliced leaks. Cook 2-3 minutes to soften the veggies and add in the sliced mushrooms. Season with 1/2 the salt and pepper and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. You just want to soften the veggies a little and get the natural juices flowing. Remove the veggies from the pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the remaining salt and pepper, turmeric, onion powder, paprika, rosemary, thyme, basil, and marjoram. Coat both sides of the chicken with this mixture.
- Using the same pan add the remaining 2 tbs. of oil. Keeping the heat on medium add in the chicken and cook 1-2 minutes on each side. You are not looking to cook the chicken all the way through you just want to sear the flavors of the rub into your chicken.
- Taking a baking dish layer half the veggies on the bottom of the dish. Top the veggies with the chicken thighs, and finish that off with the remaining veggie mix.
- Pour the chicken broth over the mixture and cover the dish with either aluminum foil or a cover.
- Bake 35-45 minutes and ENJOY!