Make sure to check out the video below!
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1 egg with 1 tbs. cold water (for egg wash)
- Sea salt to taste
- Caraway seeds to taste
- Flour for dusting
- Preheat your over to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- On a clean work surface dust some flour and place your puff pastry down. Using a rolling pin roll the dough out slightly making one smooth layer of dough ( I mainly do this because mine fall apart in the freezer so I roll them to smooth them out).
- Using your egg wash (egg whisked with 1 tbs. of cold water), brush the entire puff pastry.
- Top with desired amount of salt and caraway seeds.
- Cut into strips. Place on baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and puffy.
- Let cool, serve, and ENJOY!