Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Rest time: 4-5 hours
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter melted
- 3 cups quartered strawberries
- 1 packet strawberry jello (3 ounce box)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbs. cornstarch
- Cool whip (optional)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the graham crackers and melted butter. Mix the two together until the consistency starts to resemble wet sand.
- Pour the mixture into your pie plate and using your hands pat it down covering the bottom and the sides of the pie plate, making sure the mixture is nice and solid and combined. Put into the fridge for one hour to set.
- In a small sauce pan add in one cup of water, sugar, and cornstarch. Mix the mixture over medium/ low heat while it comes up to a boil and shut the heat off. The mixture should be thickened quite nicely by now.
- Add in the packet of jello and mix to combine well. Once that is nicely dissolved add in the additional cup of water and mix well. Set aside to cool.
- Take the pie shell out of the fridge add in your quartered strawberries. Pour the jello mixture over the strawberries and place back in the fridge for the jello to set, about 4-5 hours, I leave mine overnight.
- Top with some cool whip (optional) and ENJOY!