Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 5 eggs cooked (Boil for 5 minutes, shut heat off and let sit in hot water for 5 minutes. Rinse under cold water till cooled, and peel.)
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 1 tbs. diced fresh dill
- 1 small shallot diced
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Cut the eggs into quarters and set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients together.
- Add in the egg and mix well coating the egg in the mixture.
- Enjoy on a roll, in a wrap, or over a salad!