Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 3-5 minutes
- 2 blocks of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 lb. crab meat diced
- 1 onion diced
- 4 scallions finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Canola or Vegetable oil (amount will vary depending on size of pot)
- 1 packet egg roll wraps
- 1 egg white
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, crab meat, onion, scallions, salt, and pepper. Using your hands combine the mixture until it’s combined and smooth.
- Taking one egg roll wrapper at a time place it on a plate making a diamond. At the top corner of the diamond place a spoonful of the crab mixture. Start to roll the wrapper towards you. Once you reach the middle of the wrapper fold in the sides of the wrapper and continue rolling to the end of the roll. Before finishing off the roll smear some of the egg white on the bottom corner of the egg roll wrapper and fold over to finishing wrapping the egg roll.
- Once finished fill a pot with enough oil to allow the egg rolls to float when put into the pot.
- Bring the oil up to a deep frying temperature (about 325 degrees) and place 4-5 egg rolls in at a time. Cook 1-3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Remove onto a paper towel lined plate. Let sit a few minutes to cool down and ENJOY!