Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 package rice paper spring roll rapper
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp, cooled
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 package vermicelli noodles
- Mint leaves
- Cook vermicelli noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a large bowl filled with hot water dip the rice paper in the bowl for 5-7 seconds. Remove the rice paper and place on a clean surface.
- Start to assemble your summer roll by placing a piece of lettuce at the edge of the round rice paper. Top the lettuce with a few strands of the the noodles, bean sprouts, mint leaves, and cilantro.
- Place 2-3 pieces of shrimp at the opposite side of the rice paper about an inch away from the edge.
- Start to roll the summer roll by starting at the side of the lettuce and roll towards the shrimp side, tucking in all sides making sure everything is secured in the roll (watch video for reference).
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and ENJOY!