Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35-45 minutes
Rest time: At least 1 hour
- 20 small croissant (6-8 if you’re using large)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup halved strawberries
- 1 8oz block cream cheese at room temperature
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Break up croissants into about 1-2 inch pieces and set them aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl cream the cream cheese until smooth and broken up using a hand held electric mixer.
- Add in the eggs and whisk until combined.
- Add in milk, vanilla, and lemon zest. Mix well to combine.
- In a greased baking dish layer down some croissants and pour half the mixture over them. Top with fresh berries and the remaining croissants. Pour the remaining mixture over the croissants.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (you can also leave this in overnight).
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown and crispy.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and ENJOY!