Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: On average 35-40 minutes
- 1 lb. baby potatoes halved (if you don’t have baby potatoes use regular potatoes and quarter them)
- 4 tbs. unsalted butter cut into 3 pieces
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. garlic powder
- 1 tbs. onion powder
- 1 tbs. dried oregano
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Sour cream
- Chives (chopped)
- 3 pieces of aluminum foil (about 12 inch by 12 inch)
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat (if you are using an oven preheat the oven to 400 degrees).
- In a large mixing bowl add in you baby potatoes. Add in the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place 1/3 of the mixture into one of the aluminum foil pieces. Top it with one piece of butter and fold the aluminum foil to enclose the potatoes tightly (watch video for visual).
- Place potatoes on grill or in the oven and cook for 35-40 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Top with a spoonful of sour cream and chopped chives and ENJOY!