Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 4-8 hours
- 1 lb. steak tips
- 1 medium onion cut into half moons
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 4 tbs. unsalted butter cut into 1 tbs. each
- 1 tbs. dried oregano
- Generous pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 crock pot
- Place the steak tips at the bottom of your crock pot. Top with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Add in the garlic, onions, butter, and beef broth.
- Cover and cook 4 hours on high, or 8 hours on low.
- Eat in a wrap, over rice, or on a salad. ENJOY!