Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 7-10 minutes
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled and cleaned
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 1 tbs. fresh ginger grated
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine all the ingredients above. Mix well and let marinade in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- 30 minutes before putting shrimp on skewers soak the skewers in cold water. Remove shrimp from fridge and skewer as many shrimp per skewer as you’d like. If using on the grill turn the heat on medium/high and cook 3-5 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
- If using an oven preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Cook 10-12 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- If using the stove top place shrimp in medium sized skillet and cook over medium/ high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
- Plate and enjoy!