Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbs. water
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- In a small mixing bowl combine the lemon juice, water, sugar, salt, dried oregano, black pepper, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large ziplock bag or container which you can cover. Pour the marinade over the chicken and cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill on medium high heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
- If using the oven bake 20-25 minutes at 425 degrees or until fully cooked through.
- If using the stove top cook 5-6 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked through, using a clean frying pan.
- Serve and ENJOY!