Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 18- 20 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tbs. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup good quality semi-sweet chocolate bar (broken up into small pieces)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and spray a 12 piece muffin tin with some non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in your two bananas and using an electric hand held mixer mix the bananas until they are smooth.
- Add in the egg, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until everything is nicely incorporated.
- In another medium sized mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve to make the mixture light and fluffy and directly into the wet ingredients. Fold the flout in until it is completely incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate and scoop the batter into your muffin tins about 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of your muffins comes out clean.
- Drizzle with additional chocolate and ENJOY!