Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 1 Oreo pie shell
- 1 block cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 1 package chocolate pudding
- 1 tbs. vanilla
- 1 8oz. tub of whipped topping
- 1/2 cup confectioner sugar
- 1 bar of milk chocolate
- Make chocolate pudding according to box instructions. If your pudding is hot place in the fridge to cool incompletely. If your pie shell isn’t too big your whole pudding wont fit in the shell. Separate into three and remove 1/3 of the pudding to enjoy at a later date.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the softened cream cheese and using a hand held electric mixer, mix till it is smooth.
- Add in the vanilla and mix to combine.
- Gradually start to add in the confectioners sugar.
- Once the mixture is combined add in 1/3 of the whipped topping. Using a spatula fold the whipped topping in. Pour the mixture into your Oreo pie shell.
- Taking the remaining 2/3 of your chocolate pudding fold in another 1/3 of the whipped topping. Once it is nicely incorporated pour that over the cream cheese mixture.
- Finally taking the reaming 1/3 left over whipped topping, spread that over the top of the pie. Top with some grated chocolate and place in the fridge to set for a few hours.
- Cut up and ENJOY!