Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours
- 2 lbs. pork loin
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 onion cut into half moons
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. salt (additional 1 tsp. for veggies)
- 1 tbs. pepper (additional 1 tsp. for veggies)
- 1 tbs. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tbs. marjoram
- 1 tbs. herbs de provence
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Season all the cut up veggies with 1 tsp. salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining herbs and set aside.
- Take the pork loin and cut slices in the pork making sure to stop about an inch before cutting all the way through.
- Place the pork loin in a large casserole dish and drizzle it with olive oil. Using your hands rub the olive oil into the pork.
- Take the combined herbs and rub those into the pork.
- Top with all the veggies.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 3 hours.
- Let rest for 15 minutes and ENJOY!