Make sure to check out the video below!
- 2 cups flour flour
- 1 tbs. baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temp.
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 cup mixed semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows ( I used 3 cups which actually turned out to be a lot more than I expected)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Using a hand held whisk mix the three together until combined.
- Add in one egg at a time making sure to mix well after each egg.
- Add in vanilla extract and mix till incorporated.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly start to add in the dry ingredients to the wet.
- Once everything is combined add in the chocolate and marshmallows, folding them into the batter.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or two spoons scoop out 2 tbs. of batter at a time, placing them about 1 1/2 -3 inches apart.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely and ENJOY!