Make sure to check out the video below!
- 1 small chicken cut apart (watch video for explanation)
- 8-10 small pieces of celery with leaves attached
- 2 large carrots cut into toothpicks
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbs. vegeta or adobo seasoning
- Noodles of your choice (optional)
- In a large soup pot add in the cut up chicken. Add in water to the top leaving about an inch of space from the top.
- Place the pot over high heat and add in the celery, carrots, salt, and vegeta or adobo seasoning.
- Cook 1- 1 1/2 hours or until the chicken is fully cooked through.
- While cooking fluff is going to float up to the top (again watch the video for a visual), make sure to remove it with a spoon or a sieve.
- Once soup is fully cooked remove celery stalk. Remove the pieces of chicken and shred it it. Place back into the soup.
- Enjoy with noodles!