Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45-60 minutes
- 1 lb baby potatoes halved
- 2 ears of corn cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Polska kielbasa cut into 3/4″-1″ pieces
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbs. garlic powder
- 1 tbs. dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with some aluminum foil.
- Place the potatoes, corn, and kielbasa on the baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil. Using your hands mix well coating all the ingredients on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dried parsley. Mix well making sure to coat everything in the spices.
- Bake 45-60 or until everything is fully cooked through and enjoy!