Make sure to check out the video below!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 6 oz chocolate pie shell
- 8 oz frozen whipped cream thawed
- 1 cup smooth peanut/ soy nut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add in the peanut/ soy nut butter, honey, and vanilla. Mix well making sure everything is nicely incorporated.
- Taking half of the whipped cream fold that into the peanut/ soy nut butter mixture. Spread the mixture into the chocolate pie shell.
- Taking the remaining whipped cream top the peanut/ soy nut butter mixture. Smooth that over the top and sprinkle the top with semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Let set in the fridge for at least 60 minutes and then ENJOY!